[Ur] questions on the demos

mozert1 mozert1 mozert1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:11:33 EDT 2015

1. For such ur/web programming, the best is to start with the actual
profitable thing, so I went over the demos at
www.impredicative.com/ur/demo/

And listEdit.ur is a bit too folded , And chat.ur is also somewhat
folded. I am attaching the diff files of the revision to this mail. Or
may be I don't get the sense of things yet.

2. Nomenclature thing: could the [signal] monad be renamed to
[permaction] ((dynamic) permanent action), so to parallel the
[transaction] (transient action) monad. and the [signal] operation of
the [signal] monad be renamed to [dynget] (dynamic get). and maybe
push all the way and replace [<dyn source=] by [<dyn permaction=] or
[<dyn connectfrom=] or  [<dynpermaction connectfrom=] and replace
[<ctextbox signal=] by [<ctextbox connectto=] ...

3. Precisely why inria ocsigen is never ever mentioned on the website
? or even on the TechEmpower comparison ?