[Ur] Minimal attempt to wrap a datepicker library (Pikaday). What do I put in js.urs ?

Stefan Scott Alexander stefanscottalexx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 01:53:34 EDT 2015

UPDATE:

(1) The source code for the running web app does not show any links to any
JavaScript files - so my code must not be referring to them correctly.

(2) I have now changed all occurrences of function name "Pikaday" in
pikaday.js to "aPikaday" - so the function name starts with a lower-case
letter, in order to be compatible with Ur/Web function naming conventions.

(3) I have added a line to file js.urs:

  val aPikaday : id -> transaction unit

The above type 'id' is probably incorrect, but I don't know what else to
put there.

Observations:

(1) The code compiles, but still no calendar appears when you click in the
textbox.

###