[Ur] datebox.urp - compiler errors: "unification failure"

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 6 12:01:44 EDT 2015

Oh, I see; you're using the GitHub repositories, which have never been
official, and which I have never been able to vouch for in terms of
being up-to-date.  Indeed, you were working with an old version, while
the latest versions in Mercurial already worked correctly at the time
when you posted your question.

(Per another ongoing thread here, I do plan to switch to GitHub as the
main home of Ur/Web soon, which will help get around the current "Google
bug" of listing the out-of-date urweb GitHub organization high in search
results.  Until further notice on this list, though, I advise that
everyone pretend that that GitHub organization doesn't exist.  Maybe I
should even delete all its repos now.)