[Ur] New attempt to wrap a simple JS datepicker library (Pikaday) to use with Ur/Web

Stefan Scott Alexander stefanscottalexx at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 00:41:27 EDT 2015

Thanks Ziv.

I added the following two lines to pikadayPage.urp:

  jsFunc PikadayControl.init=init
  benignEffectful PikadayControl.init

The revised code is on the GitHub repo:

  https://github.com/StefanScott/urweb-pikaday

Now the code compiles and runs - and if I type "foo" in the textbox and hit
Submit, then the web app correctly goes to another page and displays "foo".

However, when I click in the textbox, it does *not* display a datepicker,
so I must still be doing something wrong.

I think the code might be *close* to being correct, but obviously I haven't
connected all the pieces together correctly.

I'm purposely using this minimal example in the hopes that it might make it
easier to pinpoint where the error is.

###