[Ur] Learning the basics

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sat Aug 15 15:39:08 EDT 2015

A short Ur/Web overview there would be fantastic!  I'm a bit skeptical
that such short documents are sufficiently helpful, but it never hurts
to have more information out there.  I don't see myself finding the time
to write one soon, unfortunately; but, again, I expect a tutorial
written by someone else would be more useful, anyway.