[Ur] Ur/Web on GitHub

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Dec 20 15:20:15 EST 2015

I've finally started moving the Ur/Web project over to GitHub.  The plan
is to substitute standard GitHub procedures for all current uses of
Mercurial, Mantis, and the impredicative.com wiki.

As a first step, the main repository is imported into GitHub here:
     https://github.com/urweb/urweb
I hope that all future changes will be made in Git, with that repository
as the canonical source!

Does anyone see any issues that stand in the way of immediately
switching version control and issue tracking to GitHub?  ("Moving" the
wiki would be a less automatic process.  Probably not all of the current
content should be moved, which is actually also true for the current
Mantis tracker, IMO.)

I'll wait 24 hours from sending this message for any words of caution.
If none arrive, then I'll switch Ur/Web over to GitHub officially,
updating the project home page.