[Ur] Attempting to do Exercise 7.3 of Gian Perrone's UrWeb (blog) tutorial - trying to a logout() function and link to it - getting compiler errors

Stefan Scott Alexander stefanscottalexx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 17:05:00 EST 2015

Thank you Adam - I have now added the <body> tag to both functions:
[pageWithLogout()] and [logout()], fixing the mal-formed xml.

The compiler error message now is much shorter - complaining about "error
in final record unification" in functions further down the page (which I
hadn't modified).

This is making me think I still may have some kind of syntax error
impacting the remainder of the file? Or possibly one of the types is wrong?

Source code and compiler output on GitHub here:

https://github.com/DonaldScott/urtutorial/commit/1a0b67126894b1a1b333a1d4be5d0ae04a3d5b81

The earlier version of this (by Gian Perrone -
https://github.com/gian/urtutorial) had working fine - it only got broken
when I added the functions [logout()] and [pageWithLogout()] - and replaced
[page] at the end of [ifAuthenticated] with a call to [pageWithLogout page].