[Ur] Live demo and tutorial for a simple autocomplete widget written using RxJS + Mithril + 6to5/Babel + HTML5 <datalist>. Could this provide a basis for a simple "native" autocomplete widget in Ur/Web?

Stefan Scott Alexander stefanscottalexx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:03:27 EDT 2015

Hello Sergey -

Thank you for your response.

I have posted a more lengthy follow-up by creating a new Issue in your
grwlf/urweb-etab reposity on GitHub, here:

https://github.com/grwlf/urweb-etab/issues/1

I'm still very unsure how to get started creating an autocomplete widget
for Ur/Web, because I am not very good at front-end UI (I am better at
back-end databases).

I will continue to study your etab project - and your other projects -
because they provide many interesting and useful examples.

- Stefan Scott