[Ur] Mysterious behavior: Simple example DOES NOT compile using table named `thing` - but identical code DOES compile and run fine after renaming table `thing` to table `t`

Stefan Scott Alexander stefanscottalexx at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 01:13:25 EDT 2015

Hi Chris -

Thank you so much for your rapid response - that did the trick! Now the
code compiles and runs fine.

I have also updated the github repo urweb-color-thing-THING to incorporate
your change:

https://github.com/StefanScott/urweb-color-thing-THING/commit/abbda6279848c4c8908fd368465b36d9688b6ed5

(I could've sworn I had tried different variants such as `thing.Id` or `Id`
in that dml delete statement - but I guess I didn't; the late hour must
have been getting to me. =)