[Ur] New website?

Austin Seipp aseipp at pobox.com
Fri Jul 24 17:19:33 EDT 2015

Just as a note: If you're going to move to GitHub, I apologize for
being a thief and stealing your name!

https://github.com/urweb

This was an organization I set up a while back because I wanted
Git-cloneable mirrors of the repositories when I was using Ur/Web
more, and I had a daemon set up to automatically sync them, although
that's been down for a while, clearly.

I'm more than happy to relinquish full control of the organization to
you; then it can host the canonical repositories for all Ur/Web
'mainline' projects including the compiler and libraries.

--
Regards,
Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671