[Ur] Proposed location literals to track caller's location in error msgs.

Gabriel Riba gabriel at xarxaire.com
Thu Jun 4 04:58:30 EDT 2015

El 03/06/15 a les 15:57, Adam Chlipala ha escrit:
> On 06/03/2015 09:26 AM, Gabriel Riba wrote:
>> Here comes the mercurial patch with both the _LOC_ in urweb.lex and
>> the "assert" function in top.ur
>
> Thanks, patch accepted.  I had to add some fixes to make it actually
> work in top.ur; I presume testing only happened with the code at some
> other location.

I am sorry, I tested the _LOC_ patch in place but the "assert" function
had been tested as a stand alone function, and because of the hurry to
deliver the previous, I forgot to add the assert function to the
signature (top.urs) and to check what it seemed a simple function.

I will check all thoroughly in the next occasion.