[Ur] Draft of a paper on the Ur/Web optimizer

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jun 4 12:04:30 EDT 2015

I'm putting the finishing touches on a paper about the Ur/Web optimizer,
to be published at this year's International Conference on Functional
Programming (ICFP).  The near-final draft is here:
     http://adam.chlipala.net/tmp/urweb-opt.pdf

If anyone is interested enough to read the draft, I'd appreciate any
feedback.  At this point, I'm mostly just looking for typos and really
poor explanations, since there isn't time for major restructuring.

I'd need to receive feedback by the end of this Tuesday, to be able to
revise accordingly.

Thanks in advance!