[Ur] HTML5 video background

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 16:53:29 EDT 2015

Hi! I have discovered the paypal.com website, containing video
background which looks so nice! Qucik investigation shows that It is
functioning via <video> tag, which, I guess, is a part of HTML5. Among
that, Firefox inspector associates this tag with several actions (or
methods) named 'play', 'canplay', 'pause', etc. They are linked with
some kind of  javascripts objects (a functions?) containing hashes in
their names. Did anybody try to use <video> in an Ur/Web application?