[Ur] Standalone executable/binary runnable from command prompt

Sergey Mironov grrwlf at gmail.com
Sun May 3 08:48:57 EDT 2015

Hi. Ur/Web compiler can create standalone executables, but it doesn't
provide things many other languages provide. In particular, the Basis
library doesn't support stdin/stdout nor the file system access
functions.
Instead, you can create  an executable containing built-in web server
which knows how to serve page named 'main' displaying 'hello world'.
After  running your application (by calling it from the command line),
you will be able to access the page with 'curl'.

Regards,
Sergey