[Ur] textbox disabled and readonly attrs

Julian Squires julian at cipht.net
Sat May 16 16:40:32 EDT 2015

Unfortunately with this approach you can still focus and interact with
the elements via keyboard (and you lose the browser's default styling
for disabled elements).  I have also been thinking of adding the
disabled attribute to inputAttrs (and fieldset).  It would be nice if
there was a less-convoluted way to control it than wrapping the
relevant fieldset in a dyn tag, but I guess that's not so bad.

--
Julian Squires