[Ur] Fatal initialization error: Table 'uw_chatroom_room_subscriber' does not exist.

Sean Chalmers sclhiannan at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:08:42 EDT 2015

Hi Scott,

Good to hear everything is up and running!

I suppose I could turn the paper into a more focused tutorial, given that
the paper might be a bit heavy going for some. Although there is a lot of
really interesting and important info in the paper so it's hard to know,
off-hand, how that would go.

As for adding the update/delete functionality, I don't think that would fit
so well into a chatroom/logging style example. Given that chatrooms are
fundamentally "append only" logs. The update and delete stuff is more
fitting for a ToDo or Blogging web app. Both of which I'm pretty sure
already have very nice tutorials written up for them, well there is one for
blogging, I think the ToDo just exists as a demo on the Ur/Web site.

I've not used Meteor, Mongo, or Node really in any appreciable form, tried
to avoid them as much as possible. No types! RUN! ;)

I'll add the Chatroom tutorial to the queue and see what pops off. :)

Cheers,

Sean