[Ur] The right way to do federated login in 2015?

1337 777 1337777.net at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 22:37:13 EDT 2015

> I'm motivated enough about at least the OAuth part, as I want to use
> it for a web app, aimed at developers, to do login with GitHub
> credentials.  So, I expect that bit would get done by early 2016, even
> if no one else volunteers.

how is this different than doing the crypto-signing/verifying
mathematics not in the browser but behind some web interface ?

Ultimately this is the genre of programming activity that I may do in
the near future for some concurrent web app, therefore "I"😏 may as
well start now until someone else is quicker ? (part-timing from
readying for the univalent-foundations workshop this may 16-20 at the
fields institute)