[Ur] Anyone want to produce OS X binary packages for Ur/Web?

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:01:56 EDT 2015

We're in the official package systems of Debian and Ubuntu now (thanks
to Benjamin Barenblat).  Mac OS X seems to be the other big platform
popular among Ur/Web users.  Does anyone have experience producing
easy-to-install binary packages for OS X?  I remember hearing that there
are several competing packaging systems.

If someone wants to take on the task of producing and distributing
official packages there, I'd be grateful.