[Ur] Minor question about simple Sql demo

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Wed Sep 16 11:13:57 EDT 2015

Every traditional HTML form submission creates a record of the values of
all widgets from this form.  Even if the form has no widgets, you still
get a record: the trivial empty record (or "unit" value).  The 'action'
attribute of <submit> takes a function from the appropriate record
type.  Thus, in your example with a no-widgets form, it is necessary to
pass a function over the unit type, to stand for the empty widget-values
data.