[Ur] Editor Syntax Highlighting, Indentation

Yves Cloutier yves.cloutier at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 15:54:04 EDT 2016

Hello,

I'm currently using Kate w/ the SML syntax highlighting, but I have been
wondering if there are better editors for writing urweb code.  I know vim
or emacs are favorites among developers.

Is this what most of you here use? If so, and if you have made some configs
for writing code and how it's displayed (syntax highlighting, indentation
etc), would you be willing to share your config files with us?

Regards, and thanks as always. As you probably noticed I'm not as
experienced as others may be, and it's nice to be able to ask questions and
not feel embarrassed about it.

The folks on this group are very helpful.

yc