[Ur] Javascript alerts

Saulo Araujo saulo2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:22:42 EDT 2016

Hi Adam,

It took me some time, but after a lot of code removal (FFI, database and
logic) I believe I have a small test case that shows the bug. You can get
it with the command

git clone -b bug https://github.com/saulo2/timesheet-ur.git

To reproduce the bug, follow the steps below:

1) click the first button (a list of other buttons will be shown below the
first button)
2) click the button associated to "Project 1"
3) click the first button again (the list of buttons will be hidden)
4) click the first button one last time (a JavaScript alert saying "Failed
to execute append child on Node..." will be shown)

Also, I found out that if you change line 76 from

<button dynClass={dynClass} onclick={onclick}>

<button onclick={onclick}>

the bug does not show up. Therefore, maybe the bug is related to the
dynClass JavaScript function.

If is there anything else that I can do to help, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Saulo