[Ur] Busy indicator

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Aug 26 12:48:40 EDT 2016

I'd rather see a version that doesn't use the JavaScript FFI, instead
building, in Ur/Web code, a wrapper around [rpc].  I would include an
abstract type of "RPC groups," with a constructor to create one in a
transaction, plus an [rpc] variant and an is-there-an-active-RPC signal
function that each take the group as input.

Does that sound sufficiently pleasant to use?