[Ur] Suggestions for an Emacs face?

Ziv Scully ziv at mit.edu
Wed Aug 31 21:14:44 EDT 2016

I have mine set up to inherit from a face called "font-lock-type-face",
which is set by my theme. Perhaps that should be the default. It looks like
haskell-mode does exactly this (in haskell-font-lock.el):

(defface haskell-constructor-face
  '((t :inherit font-lock-type-face))
  "Face used to highlight Haskell constructors."
  :group 'haskell)