[Ur] Ur/Web on Raspbian

karsar karsar at ibms.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Feb 23 02:01:45 EST 2016

Hi,

As Ur/Web is after not only secure, but fast web applications, I'm interested in checking how
well those will run on a system with low resources. I have several RPis (Raspberry Pi) of different generations,
therefore running Ur/Web application on them (Raspiban OS) seems to be a way to go.  Ur/Web  requires
MLlton (there is no MLton package in Raspbian, as I know) and MLton may ask more memory than RPi has.
Looks like cross-compilation is the only option. Did anyone try to get Ur/Web working on RPi or
other ARM based machine with low resources? If yes, could you provide details on the  required steps?

With best regards,
Karen Sargsyan