[Ur] Ur/Web on Raspbian

Adrian Thompson athompson at successos.com
Tue Feb 23 10:37:18 EST 2016

Hello,

I compiled Ur on the Beaglebone Black a long time ago.  There was some ARM
issues when compiling - I can't remember what they were.  But the major
issue you will find is that compiling Ur requires more RAM than you would
expect.  Add 2GB of swap (swap file) and then compile for a long time lol.

Adrian