[Ur] Busy indicator

Saulo Araujo saulo2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 21:51:32 EDT 2016

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your suggestion. It was quite easy indeed. Do you think this
signal could/should be part of the Ur/Web standard library and runtime? If
so, I can make a pull request with my implementation of this signal. By the
way, have you looked into https://github.com/urweb/urweb/pull/34 ?

Regards,
Saulo