[Ur] Ur/Web (and MLton) on OpenBSD

ml at extensibl.com ml at extensibl.com
Fri Jun 17 09:09:49 EDT 2016

On Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:41:39 -0400
Adam Chlipala <adamc at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> OK.  Should I wait until then to add a link from the Ur project front
> page?  If you think it will be pretty quick, then that seems like the
> easiest path.

Certainly [1] could be mentioned in the meantime, that is an up to date
repository with Ur/Web and MLton ports which are known to work. Both
ports have been used for commercial development with several last
releases of OpenBSD and also OpenBSD-current.

[1]: https://github.com/extensibl/ports/

I would be really happy for someone to help with testing and review of
the ports. That might also make it easier to get them included into the
main OpenBSD ports repository.