[Ur] Error while loading shared libraries: liburweb_http.so.0

Benjamin Barenblat bbaren at mit.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:09:49 EDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 1:02 PM, Adam Chlipala <adamc at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> So is the conclusion here that anything should change about Ur/Web, or
> is it reasonable to expect all Arch users to go through this script?

I don’t think Ur/Web should be in the business of working around
inconsistencies between distributions.  Ideally, Ur/Web would get
packaged for Arch at some point, but until that happens, yes, I think
it’s reasonable for Arch users to have to reconfigure their dynamic
linker to pay attention to wherever they install Ur/Web.