[Ur] Error while loading shared libraries: liburweb_http.so.0

Ziv Scully ziv at mit.edu
Tue Mar 29 22:29:54 EDT 2016

Don't give up yet—I think you're almost there! You just need to run the
Ur/Web-generated SQL script to create the tables. (As you figured out, you
need to create the database yourself.)

In your .urp file should be a line that says "sql somefile.sql" (with a
possibly more informative file name). If it's not there, add it. When this
line is there, Ur/Web will generate a file called "somefile.sql" when it
compiles that project. That file contains a SQL script that creates all the
necessary tables in the database. I believe the syntax to run it is "psql
portfolipro -f somefile.sql". After running it, try running portfolipro.exe
again.