[Ur] Browser-based adventure game

Saulo Araujo saulo2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:27:23 EDT 2016

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your game with the community. I skimmed its source code
and I did not found anything that I would qualify as a non-canonical use of
Ur/Web. However, beware that I am an Ur/Web beginner too :) Maybe you can
pinpoint which parts of the code you are afraid are non-canonical uses of
the language...

Sincerely,
Saulo