[Ur] Ur on gitlab pages

Artyom Shalkhakov artyom.shalkhakov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 23:10:06 EDT 2017

Hi Matt,

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

I have a somewhat convoluted setup:

* [make] is used throughout (I'm just used to it, sigh)
* [wget] is used to scrape the pages and save them to a file (using
-static protocol, I could not get the dynamic JS file output)
* both the source code and the output files are contained in the same
repo but in different branches: source and master, respectively
* urweb is invoked locally, because it may take quite some memory/CPU
to build the whole application (but, in my case, it turned out that
urweb can churn through the pages just fine)

--
Cheers,
Artyom Shalkhakov