[Ur] Ur on gitlab pages

Matt Rice ratmice at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 10:00:33 EDT 2017

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Artyom Shalkhakov
<artyom.shalkhakov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Very interesting, thanks for sharing!
>
> I have a somewhat convoluted setup:
>
> * [make] is used throughout (I'm just used to it, sigh)

Yeah I was actually using make locally,
but forgot to install it in the docker image,

> * [wget] is used to scrape the pages and save them to a file (using
> -static protocol, I could not get the dynamic JS file output)

Hadn't tried any JS yet, so haven't run into this, thanks

> * both the source code and the output files are contained in the same
> repo but in different branches: source and master, respectively
> * urweb is invoked locally, because it may take quite some memory/CPU
> to build the whole application (but, in my case, it turned out that
> urweb can churn through the pages just fine)

Yeah, the way I did it is not for any particularly good reason, Mostly
it seemed like a good opportunity to figure out gitlab's CI which I
had been meaning to do.
I generally test locally before commiting anyways, but perhaps someone
will find the setup useful.