[Ur] Simple form demos (client-side processing)

Artyom Shalkhakov artyom.shalkhakov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:43:00 EDT 2017

> Hello all,
>
> I've pushed some code to GitHub here:
>
> https://github.com/ashalkhakov/urweb-projects/tree/master/xforms
>
> This is meant to mimic what one can do with XForms (which is said to
> be declarative), see XSLTForms demos (elsewhere). I've used some code
> from Adam's TodoMVC demo (the [mapX] function).
>
> I'm posting this, I guess, to provide some very simple examples of
> using Ur/Web client-side widgets. If time permits, I will be adding
> some more complex examples as I go.

This is available online (shameless plug):

* XForms in Ur/Web:

demo: http://ashalkhakov.github.io/xforms/main.html
source: https://github.com/ashalkhakov/urweb-projects/tree/master/xforms

* SAM pattern in Ur/Web:

demo: http://ashalkhakov.github.io/sam/main.html
source: https://github.com/ashalkhakov/urweb-projects/tree/master/sam

I'm now finding out that it is indeed not very difficult to come up
with (simple) reactive Ur/Web pages. :-)

--
Cheers,
Artyom Shalkhakov