[Ur] Cannot find file urweb-mode for emacs

Eran Meir eranmeir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 08:45:08 EST 2017

Hi,

Homebrew recipe auditing will indicate an error if the path suffix was
urweb-mode. On the other hand, the urweb-mode suffix seems to be the
standard on Linux (or just Ubuntu?).

You can run 'brew --prefix' to see where $prefix/share/emacs/site-lisp/urweb
is and update the paths in your .emacs file accordingly.

Best regards,
Eran.