[Ur] A simple app

Artyom Shalkhakov artyom.shalkhakov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 22:28:41 EST 2017

> Cool!  Mind if I add a link to the article, among the others I collected for
> Ur/Web?

Of course, that would be OK. I'm planning to write more educational
articles for Ur/Web. I think that Ur/Web is great for building modern
applications (but this claim has to be proven constructively: by
creating awesome apps!).

> [I would suggest more preamble for it.  For instance, it takes quite a while
> to say that an unusual programming language was used to build this app,
> justifying writing the article.]

Yeah, that's what I meant by saying that my techical writing skills
are lacking. I'll expand the article.

--
Cheers,
Artyom Shalkhakov