[Ur] Better compiler errors.

Isaac Torbett izacht13 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:34:04 EDT 2017

I think the next goal for Ur/Web should be better error messages by the
compiler.

The current ones could be moved to a verbose option (-v for instance)

Current, it is very hard to read the errors that are given, unless one
already knows how the compiler works.

A good example of how bad the error messages can be is a 8000+ line error
log coming from one line of code. Which yes, I did have. The fix was simply
parenthesis.

Anyways... that's my lil` rant.

Anyone else have issues reading or even understand the errors? Other than
slimming them down, how else can they be improved?