[Ur] Better compiler errors.

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Mar 17 15:59:39 EDT 2017

I'm happy to accept patches improving the error messages.  I don't
expect to spend time myself, in the near future, on this potentially
bottomless pit of work. :D

I definitely recognize that it is unconventional to print an entire
program subterm that is implicated in an error.  It is probably even
often a bad idea.