[Ur] Research topic one semester Ur/Wev or dependent typer

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Nov 10 07:50:24 EST 2017

Glad to hear you're interested in these topics!  And presumably some
other people following the mailing list might be interested in similar
suggestions, though I suggest you take any further replies private,
sending to me alone.

The only semester-sized idea I have at the moment is to learn about UPO
<http://upo.csail.mit.edu/> and implement a new module or two.  I
consider Ur/Web almost done as a research project, as it is almost fully
transitioned into a production toolset.