[Ur] UR/Web SVG (ffi) question

Jonas Mellin jonas.mellin at his.se
Tue Apr 17 08:00:00 EDT 2018

My bad, sorry. It took me a short while to see the misspelling. Got it working. I will be more careful about that in the future.

I move on to trying multiple objects and then adding "foreignObject" tag:
val foreignObject : svgTag([X = string, Y = string, Width = string, Height = string] ++ typicalAttrs)
an addition to the SVG.urs (cf. original at https://github.com/karsar/urweb-examples/blob/master/SVGTest/SVG.urs) , this require somehow to mix xsvg with xbody. Anything in particular that has to be taken into account when mixing this?

/Jonas Mellin