[Ur] Interested in getting involved with a startup company?

Adam Chlipala adamc at impredicative.com
Wed Aug 22 19:08:33 EDT 2018

This message is going to be a bit of deja vu, with regards to a similar
one I sent to this list about 10 years ago.

I'm trying to spin up a startup company building on Ur/Web and UPO
<http://upo.csail.mit.edu/> to provide a platform where people with no
programming training can create web applications quickly.  So many
aspects of the plan are indeterminate at the moment, but I will need
collaborators who are effective at Ur/Web programming.  In the initial
phases, these folks need to have relatively high tolerance for risk,
what with likely iterating to make a few initial customers happy with
the product, with no financial compensation yet, before raising venture
capital.  (Afterward, I'd expect everyone to have both stock and salary.)

If you're interested in discussing more, please get in touch with me,
with any relevant information on your background relevant to Ur/Web
programming or any other subject that seems apropos to running a company
selling a product for authoring and automatic cloud hosting of web
applications.