[Ur] Forms that call rpc instead of redirect

Aistis Raulinaitis sheganinans at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 19:24:08 EST 2018

Well I'm hoping to be able find some kind of happy middle between spurious
reloads and verbosity of form definition.

I'm fine with implementing a few abstractions myself, I'm just not sure
what the correct direction is.

Your widget system based on ML modules and functors is very interesting I'm
just wondering how it would be possible to achieve what I'm attempting to
do with as little friction as possible.