[Ur] calling javascript code in <dyn>

Fabrice Leal fabrice.leal.ch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 13:43:30 EDT 2018

I didnt get Chlipala's mail in my inbox, so replying to my own email.

> I hope you are not asking about literally writing code in JavaScript
How dare you? :o)

Sorry for the poor wording, thanks for the reply. I was trying to make
<script> work and found out about <active>, will try it laters, thanks.
I found out too late for my own good that onload only works for <body>,
placing it in a <div> as no effect

--
---
Fabrice Leal