[Ur] Multitenancy

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun May 13 15:00:40 EDT 2018

Right, that all makes sense.  It should be easy to set up a shell script
from first principles, with no particular support from Ur/Web.  Then
calling that shell script from an Ur/Web app with the C FFI should also
be straightforward -- just be sure to register the execution of the
script as a transactional with no rollback handler.