[Ur] calling javascript code in <dyn>

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Mon Oct 22 18:59:24 EDT 2018

Here's a hypothesis: if you return a <div onload={...}> at the top level
of a generated page (after adding the attribute by changing basis.urs),
it will actually do what you expect.  However, if you embed such a <div>
within dynamically generated content, even the /initial value/ of such a
dynamic region, the 'onload' handler is not called.  The reason is that
the dynamically generated <div> actually isn't there at the moment when
the page loads; it is only created by JavaScript code running thereafter.

Does that hypothesis seem to match your prior situation?