[Ur] Error compiling "Anonymous function remains at code generation"

Fabrice Leal fabrice.leal.ch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:53:03 EDT 2018

@Aistis
Just doing your snippet won't typecheck for me;

I tried like this

fun testReR s = return (testRe s)

fun index () =
    r <- rpc (testReR "test 123");
    return <xml>

and the error is "Anonymous function remains at code generation" and on top
I get "RPC in server-side code"

and I tried like this
fun testReR s = return (testRe s)

fun index () =
    r <- testReR "test 123";
    return <xml>

and the error is the same "Anonymous function remains at code generation"

==

btw, I started another toy project and I seem unable to use curried
functions due to them resulting in the same error

--
---
Fabrice Leal