[Ur] Mandatory nginx conf: merge_slashes off

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Fri Jan 25 07:56:36 EST 2019

Thanks for sharing that wisdom! Somehow I remember making a special
effort to encode empty strings with underscores, precisely to avoid this
problem (though it was appearing in Apache, if I recall correctly).  Can
you point us to an example where it arises, in a URL that an Ur/Web app
generates itself?