[Ur] Blogpost

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Wed Apr 29 09:22:40 EDT 2020

Thanks so much for sharing this link, which I've added to the Ur web site.

One bit of Ur/Web style advice: I recommend List.app over List.mapM for
cases where you just want to perform a side effect on each list element,
rather than constructing a new list.  That change in your examples would
make them a bit shorter and epsilon more time-and-memory-efficient.

You also have an example of queryL1 followed by List.mapM.  I would just
use queryI1 there.