[Ur] Change grammar to include fewer keywords

Adam Chlipala adamc at csail.mit.edu
Sun Jul 5 13:57:08 EDT 2020

There's an open GitHub issue <https://github.com/urweb/urweb/issues/204>
suggesting that the language definition include fewer keywords.  That
way, the identifiers [Type], [Name], [Unit], and [map] become available
for user-defined identifiers (as opposed to somewhat unappetizing
alternatives like [mp] and [Nam] that I've gotten used to).

I think I'm pretty convinced now that the associated PRs make sense, but
I figured I'd run the idea past the community here before committing.
Please let me know if you have any objection or suggestion for a
different code change.