[Ur] Any interest in bringing up a platform for virtual conferences?

Simon Van Casteren simon.van.casteren at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 03:06:37 EDT 2020

I'm also interested. I've been thinking about video conf and recordings for
my music school application (www.classy.school), and it's just a really
good thing to have integrated into any app. So I'd be interested in doing
some work for it.

(How much is always the issue of course... Especially now that my daughter
can't go to school on top of a full time job.)

Simon