[Ur] Any interest in bringing up a platform for virtual conferences?

Urs Wegmann urs at wegmann-informatik.ch
Mon Mar 30 02:23:18 EDT 2020

Hi Adam

I like the Idea of using Ur to help with the current crisis. However, I don't think that I am fluent enough with the language yet to be of much help.

I tried to install the demo and failed so far. Is there any advice on how to install libraries? Do I need to build them first or can I just download and copy to a certain directory?